Prepárate offers funding for education. You make fixed-rate payments lower than the tuition fees while you are still studying. Upon graduating, you will pay the rest at long term with a low interest rate.
Our funding program supports bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees and short continuing education programs such as diplomas, specialties, certifications, among others. The studies can be carried out in person or online. Does not apply to doctorates.
- Be mexican
- Be studying the last years of bachelor’s degrees or have a letter of acceptance from the educational institution
- Minimum average of 8
- Have a consigner with verifiable income
- Report of Círculo de crédito or Buró de Crédito from the student and the consigner (download the guide here)
- Fill out the application form. Click here.
- Send the documentation
- Attend an interview (we will contact you after receiving your legible and complete documentation)
- Accept the payments’ proposal
- Sign the contract
One of the aims in Prepárate is to enhance the educational process of our students, through training, mentoring and strategic business alliances that can facilitate them access to competitive job opportunities.
The industry uses competency-based recruitment processes. Although they focus on few competencies, people with such competencies are highly valued. These important competencies are the basis of our free e-learning based training.
After identifying the required resources and competencies, we teach students how to achieve results through e-coaching and e-mentoring. Electronic communication exchange allows students to access a pool of professionals interested in supplementing their development.
Through our alliances with business groups of different industries, we identify and provide competitive job opportunities to our students.